Bilingual | S.T.E.A.M. | Eco Friendly
Our modern preschool program enhances traditional learning methodology and incorporates ecological, engineering and artistic methods that will help your child experience a fun, natural way of learning, empowering them to solve life’s challenges.
LEARNING THROUGH EXPLORATION:
Stimulating the five senses, magnifying each child’s interest and talents.
Incorporating Spanish throughout the program.
Teaching generations to respect our planet.
Incorporating science, technology, engineering, art & math.
Children from diverse cultures working together for a unified future.
- Generations program will start their 2019-2020 school year on September 2, 2019
- All the information about our program will be posted by May 2019
Our new Generations program is a new preschool option in addition to our previous preschool program. Our traditional Preschool (Oranges and Honeydews) will be relocated in our lower level.
3 – 5
Special arrangements will be made for students currently enrolled in the Honeydews Classroom. For more information please contact Ms. Alicia, Eli, or contact us through our website
- September: Food (Fruits/Vegetables)
- October: Seasons
- November: Animals
- December: Arctic
- January: Hibernation
- February: Oceans
- March: Gardening
- April: City
- May: Cultural Diversity
- June: Desert
- 8:30 – 9:00 Center Time
- 9:00 – 9:15 Preparation For Breakfast
- 9:15 – 9:30 Breakfast
- 9:30 – 9:45 Clean Up
- 9:45 – 10:00 Chalkboard / Rug / Reading Time
- 10:00 – 10:30 Circle Time
- 10:30 – 11:00 Activity (S.T.E.A.M) Inside Or Outside Activities Depending On The Weather
- 11:00 – 11:15 Read Out Loud – Quiet Reading
- 11:15 – 11:45 Science Lab (Technology, Library, Video, Tablets)
- 11:45 – 12:00 Clean-up / Preparation For Lunch
- 12:00 – 12:30 Lunch
- 12:30 – 12:45 Preparation For Nap / Resting Time
- 12:45 – 2:15 Nap / Resting Time – Mondays Until 2pm Because Of Yoga
- 2:15 – 2:30 Preparation For Snack / Bathroom / Clean Up
- 2:30 – 2:45 Snack
- 2:45 – 3:15 Free Playing On Centers
- 3:15 – 3:30 Circle Time / Closer